Galvanized scaffolding pipes means to give hot galvanizing processing to the black scaffolding pipes in order to get the preventive performance.
Scaffolding pipe is a temporary structure used to support people and material in the construction or repair of buildings and other large structures such as: Material Storage Racks, Pallets, Hydraulic Platforms, Trusses, Columns, Purling, Greenhouse, Stands Towers, and Agricultural Equipment
Specifications and Details:
1. Standards: BS1139, BS1387-1985, EN 39, EN10219, JIS G 3444
2. Steel Grade: Q195, Q215, Q235, Q345, S235JR, S275JR, STKR400/490, S355
3. Out Diameter:27mm, 38mm, 42mm, 48.3mm-48.6mm
4. Wall Thickness:2.0mm, 2.5mm, 2.75mm, 3.0mm, 3.25mm, 3.85mm, 4.0mm
5. Length:5.8m, 6m, 6.4m, 6.5m, 0.3-18m
6. End: Square cut, Burr removed
7. Surface: Lightly oiled, hot dip galvanized, Electro galvanized, Black
8. Packing: Plastic plugs in both ends, Wrapped in waterproof paper or PVC sleeve, and sackcloth with several steel strips
9. Test: Chemical Component Analysis, Mechanical Properties (Ultimate tensile strength, Yield strength, Elongation), Technical Properties (Flattening Test, Flaring Test, Bending Test, Hardness Test, Blow Test, Impact Test etc), Exterior Size Inspection.
10. Mill Test Certificate: EN 10204/3.1B, GB/T or as per TPI results
11. Mini Order: 5tons